Fender FA-135CE Black Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar
The Fender FA-135CE Concert Acoustic Guitar is built on the concert-style platform for a sleek, modern design. The laminated spruce top features X-bracing for bright, punchy tone, ideal for lead guitar. The neck is nato, and the back and sides are laminated basswood-both tonewoods known for letting the mid and high frequencies sing out. The FA-135CE is fashioned with a gloss polyurethane finish, aged fretboard and body bindings, and a white concentric ring rosette that offers a striking contrast, and an appearance as beautiful as its sound.
- Thanks to the basswood back and sides, the Fender FA-135CE is very light, avoiding strain to your neck or back during prolonged playing.
- The chrome tuners offer precision tuning.
- The guitar also features an impressive electronics system, featuring the Fishman ION-T preamp and built-in chromatic tuner, which provides lightning-fast tuning and amplification.
- The preamp features a volume dial, phase and contour buttons, and a tuner power button.
- CD Series pearloid rosette
- 3 mm pearloid dot position inlays
- Dual-action truss rod
- Black pickguard
- Aged bridge pins with black dots
- Aged fingerboard and body binding
- Multi-ABS inlays
Free shipping on all orders in the USA.
Our amazing support team is here to help.
Simply return it within 30 days for an exchange.
We ensure secure payment and accept Stripe, Visa, Mastercard, Amex & Paypal.