LAVA U Carbon Fiber Ukulele Concert Travel Ukulele with Case, Pick and Charging Cable, with On Board Effects
With a patent pending carbon fiber composited AirSonic, you could now bring your LAVA U to anywhere from the desert to Iceland. It’s well adapted from Temperature -4°F to 140°F, Humidity 10% to 90%. FreeBoost Technology Change your sound with one finger. No cables, No amps. Freeboost technology uses the back of the LAVA U as a speaker. Turn it on with just one finger, to enrich your tone with built-in delay, reverb and chorus, all without even plugging in. Read more Space Case. Specifically designed for the LAVA U. Combining elegance, simplicity and space aged inspiration, there has been no compromise on the design, materials or craftsmanship which has created the luxurious mould of the Space Case. Transparent design. Matches up your style and music. Unique expression from every angle, the best instrument case we’ve ever created. L2 Mini Preamp System. Fun to play the lightest and smallest instrument we’ve ever made. The L2 Mini has been reduced to half the size of the original L2 preamp but with all the same features.
Built in FreeBoost technology allows you to play effects without plugging in, producing a more natural sound via the internal mic. LAVA U Index: 23-inch: 18.104.22.168 (Inches) 26-inch: 22.214.171.124 (Inches) Top Material--- AirSonic Carbon Fiber Composited Body Material--- AirSonic Carbon Fiber Composited Fretboard Material--- HPL Bridge Material--- Glass Fiber Composited Tuning Heads--- Screwless machine head designed by LAVA Strings--- Crystal Strings designed by LAVA Read more Sparkling, beautiful finishes, featured on all colors. By mixing a sparkling pearl powder with the colorful mat finishes of the LAVA U, we have created a beautiful, one of a kind look and feel. Every detail carefully crafted and custom designed. The advanced bionic structure brightens up your tone, whilst the built in FreeBoost pickup allows you to play effects without an amp. Magic Effects. Brightens up your tone like never before. Colorful effects and sound via our smallest ever preamp system. Weatherproof. Capable of adapting to temperature of -4°F to 140°F, and humidity of 10% -90%, from the desert to polar regions, it won’t let you down. Simple. Portable. Enjoy superior sound and build quality anywhere you go, get inspired by adventures or vacations.
- Riches Up Your Tone: We invented a new way to let the structure to grew by itself. It uses mechanical simulation and algorithm to create a pattern has up to 142 units bionic structure. It also specifically riches up the bass of the instrument, and moves the soundboard in a more organic way.
- Play with Effects without Plugging In: The FreeBoost technology that lets you change the sound with one finger. The L2 mini developed by LAVA & Double acoustics. It enables you to play with superior sound quality as well the effects like Reverb, Delay & Chorus with or without plugging in. As well the internal mic to receive both a more natural sound and percussive playing.
- Works on Different Conditions: With our patent pending carbon fiber composited AirSonic, you could now bring your LAVA U to anywhere from desert to Iceland. Its well adapted from Temperature -4F to 140F, Humidity 10% to 90%.
- Enjoyable Playing Experience: We refined the manufacturing detail of both the neck and fretboard. Every fretboard is CNC machined with a comfortable curve. Weve also built in an ultra stiff carbon fiber rod inside the neck to improve the stability and sound.
- Space Case: Specifically designed for LAVA U. Combination of elegant, simplicity and the space-age inspiration. Made with a tough special material and luxurious mould. No compromise on its design, material and craftsmanship.
- Item Weight: 9.18 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 31.05 x 13.5 x 7.75 inches
- Item model number: LAVA U
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available: January 14, 2020
- Back Material: Carbon Fiber Composite
- Body Material: Carbon Fiber Composite
- Color Name: Sparkle Blue
- Fretboard Material: HPL
- Scale Length: 14.96
- String Gauge: Custom
- String Material: Nylon
- Top Material: Carbon Fiber Composite
- Neck Material Type: HPL
- Number of Strings: 4
- Musical Style: Folk
- Size: FreeBoost (23-inch)
- Battery type: Lithium Ion
Free shipping on all orders in the USA.
Our amazing support team is here to help.
Simply return it within 30 days for an exchange.
We ensure secure payment and accept Stripe, Visa, Mastercard, Amex & Paypal.