Roosebeck Deluxe 8-Course Lute Canadian Cedar w/ Gig Bag, Play Book
There are 4 nylon wound strings and 11 rectified nylon strings. Its body has sheesham scalloped staves that have white pinstripes in between and the neck, nut, bridge, end peg and tuning pegs/levers are also made out of sheesham. The sound board is made out of Canadian Cedar wood and its one sound hole has an intricate laser cut design. There is also a beautiful laser cut design on the back of peg box. This lute has 8 nylon frets on neck and 4 finished sheesham frets on sound board. The bridge is made out of sheesham with a top plate made out of cedar and has a moustache shape.
The tuning method for instrument is the normal 8 course tuning, but varies depending on player preference: (from high to low) G4, D4, D4, A3, A3, F3, F3, C4, C3, G3, G2, F3, F2, D3, D2. This instrument is made for a right handed player and you can easily attach a strap for playing because of end peg.
Accessories include Padded Gig Bag, Learning to Play the Lute Book LUTB
- Body/Bowl: 18 inches in length, 7 inches in width and 12.25 inches in height
- Neck at Nut: 2.79 inches in width
- Neck at Body Joint: 3.3 inches in width
- Nut: 2.79 inches in width, .23 inches in height. Made from sheesham and has string slots
- Scale Length: 23.68 inches
- 15 sheesham tuning pegs