Enya M6 Solid Mahogany Abalone Inlay Cutaway Ukulele (Acoustic and Electric)
The same instrument as our traditional solid body Mahogany Ukulele, but in a stunning, hi-gloss wood finish. For discerning players, the choice of tonewood is important. Mahogany is a reddish-brown tropical hardwood known for being durable yet lightweight. Its well-balanced and moderate tone has made Mahogany among the most widely used tonewoods for Ukuleles. The M6 features solid Mahogany top, back, and sides and upgraded tuners that aid in Intonation and to help it stay in tune. The high gloss finish is wear and corrosion-resistant, with the added benefit of contributing to its clear, crisp tone. Great for a range of players from beginner, intermediate, or professional.
Available in Acoustic or Semi-Acoustic
- AAA solid mahogany body with a high gloss finish which make this ukulele looks so gorgeous , the sound is clear, crisp and melodious.
- Cutaway design make it easier to play in high frets.Side marks attached are friendly for beginners.
- Electric guitar head and pearl inlay look so unique compared with other ordinary ukuleles.Pickup is well installed before shipping.
- Enya Fluorocarbon Concert strings bundled.When it is fully stretched, the ukulele could keep in tune for a long time.
- The gig bag come with the ukulele is 20mm thickness padded, the ukulele is well protected during the delivery. It is a really good gift option!