Fender FA-135CE Black Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar
The Fender FA-135CE Concert Acoustic Guitar is built on the concert-style platform for a sleek, modern design. The laminated spruce top features X-bracing for bright, punchy tone, ideal for lead guitar. The neck is nato, and the back and sides are laminated basswood-both tonewoods known for letting the mid and high frequencies sing out. The FA-135CE is fashioned with a gloss polyurethane finish, aged fretboard and body bindings, and a white concentric ring rosette that offers a striking contrast, and an appearance as beautiful as its sound.
- Thanks to the basswood back and sides, the Fender FA-135CE is very light, avoiding strain to your neck or back during prolonged playing.
- The chrome tuners offer precision tuning.
- The guitar also features an impressive electronics system, featuring the Fishman ION-T preamp and built-in chromatic tuner, which provides lightning-fast tuning and amplification.
- The preamp features a volume dial, phase and contour buttons, and a tuner power button.
- CD Series pearloid rosette
- 3 mm pearloid dot position inlays
- Dual-action truss rod
- Black pickguard
- Aged bridge pins with black dots
- Aged fingerboard and body binding
- Multi-ABS inlays