Roosebeck 37 Inch Irish Bouzouki 4 Course & Padded Gig Bag.
This 4-course/8-string Irish Bouzouki was adapted from it's Greek-cousin for Celtic music. By far the most common tuning for the Irish bouzouki is G2 D3 A3 D4. Other tunings are G2 D3 A3 E4, and A2 D3 A3 D4.
- Item overall: 37" L x 3.25" H x 14.25" W
- Body/Bowl: 15" L x 3" H x 14.25" W
- Body: Lacewood with Sheesham back
- Neck: Lacewood with Sheesham fret board
- Soundboard: The sound board is spruce.
- Strings: There are 4 courses; 8 strings (D4: .011 steel, A3: .018 steel, D3: .028 nickelwound, G2: .034 nickelwound)
- Tuning: G2 D3 A3 D4
- Tuning Pegs/Levers: Gold with black plastic
- Nut: Made from bone. Neck at Nut: 1.25" W; Nut: 1.25" W
- Neck at Body Joint: 1.75" W
- Bridge: Sheesham
- Strings at Bridge: 1.75" W
- Scale Length: 25.5"