Heartland Irish Bouzouki Deluxe Cedar Top Sapele w/Pick-up
This bouzouki was designed after careful research and advice and direction from experienced traditional music players who advised us that they preferred the deeper body on a bouzouki for extra volume and balanced bass and treble tones, also equipped with a very versatile pick up system.
Each of these bouzoukis have been made from a selection of timbers and tonewoods to meet the desired tone and sound quality.
- Body & Sides : Sapele
- Top: Solid Cedar
- Finger Board & Bridge: Ebony Wood
- Hardware: Gold plated machine heads with ebony tuners
- Pickup (EQ) :Fishman
- Finish: Matt Natural Finish
- Adjustable Truss Rod
- Larger body for a better, warm and loud bass tone
- Larger and wider body for loud bass tone
- String Gauges: 0.11 - 0.15 - 0.26 - 0.40 (Phosphor Bronze Wound )
- Tuning: G2 D3 A3 D4 (Most Common), Other tunings are G2 D3 A3 E4, and A2 D3 A3 D4