The McNeela 21 Button Accordion in Red
**Free Priority Shipping to the USA, UK, Canada & The Rest of the World**
The McNeela 21 Button Accordion is an attractive and affordable option that’s ideal for any beginner accordion player. This lightweight beginner accordion is a 21 key, two row, diatonic button accordion in the key of B/C. It features top quality Czech reeds for great tone and volume and has large, smooth pearlescent buttons, an adjustable bass strap and a thumb grooved fingerboard for ease of play.
Is the McNeela 21 Button Accordion right for you?
- Designed for traditional Irish music
- Best value beginner accordion
- Easy to play
- Great volume
- Crisp Tone
- Sturdy straps for comfortable playing
- Thumb groove fingerboard for ease of play
Listen to champion Irish button accordion player Conal Cuttle play ‘The Connaught Man's Rambles’ on the McNeela 21 Button Accordion:
Features of the McNeela 21 Button Accordion
- 2 row, 2 voice, diatonic accordion
- B/C tuning
- Wet tuned
- Features Czech reeds
- Paolo Soprani Bass Set up - perfect for playing traditional Irish music
- Adjustable bass hand strap and shoulder strap
- Celluloid Finish
- Comes with free Accordion Gig Bag
McNeela 21 Button Accordion Reviews
‘Great sound (super reeds) - well built, good finish. Would be proud to play this accordion anywhere, right up there with the "big name" instruments.’ - Charles M.
‘Excellent wee accordion. Good sound, etc. and quality build.’ - Daniel M.