Body: Made of sheesham with opening in back that can be used as a carrying handle. Soundboard: The soundboard is solid lacewood and includes two sheesham rosettes over the sound holes. The rosettes feature an intricate vine and leaf pattern.
Bridge: The sheesham bridges have color coded saddles on top that help make instrument easier to play. For the recommended tuning, the distance from the left nut to the 1st bridge at top should be 5.4 (138 mm) and the distance from the left nut to the 1st bridge at bottom should be 11.2 (285 mm). Please see owner's guide for visual.
Accessories Included: One pair of two sided dulcimer hammers that have a leather pad on one side to create a softer sound. Both hammers are lacewood with sheesham trim. Also included is a tuning tool.
Tuning: The recommended tuning is the Traditional Fifth Interval. Please see owner's guide for tuning chart.
Strings: This particular hammered dulcimer is a 12/11, which means there are 12 courses of strings crossing the treble bridge on the left, and 11 courses of strings crossing the bass bridge on the right. There is 1" spacing between each string course and you can tune strings with the included "T" shaped tuning tool. All together there are 23 courses made up of 2 strings each.
- One pair of two sided dulcimer hammers
- Tuning tool
- Item overall: 34.5 L x 4 H x 14.5 W
- Body: Solid Sheesham
- Soundboard: Solid lacewood & includes two sheesham rosettes
- End Pegs: 42 metal end pegs located opposite the tuning pegs
- Tuning Pegs/ Levers: Includes 46 metal tuning pegs threaded into body
- Nut: 2 sheesham nuts; each placed on sides of instrument. They are each 14.5
- Shipped insured
- Brand new!