Setanta Soprano Whistle - High D
Launched in 2018, the Setanta Soprano Irish Whistles range has taken the professional Irish whistle world by storm.
Listen to the video provided to hear the superb tone and versatility of this hand crafted brass whistle and to discover the different tones available from each fipple option.
Key Features of the Setanta Soprano Whistle:
- Two piece brass construction
- Comfortable mouthpiece
- Highly responsive
- Clear, bright, balanced tone
- Subtle chiff
- Excellent volume
- Highly accurate tuning
- Effortless to play across all octaves
- Superb Irish Session Whistle
- Also available in C, Eb and Full Set
- Choice of fipple (choose from three different types)
- Bonus Whistle Lessons with John O'Brien
Personalise your whistle with your own choice of fipple:
1. All Brass Head - provides the warmest tone. Produces more mid-range frequencies and sounds particularly at home with the C whistle.
2. Brass & Delrin Head - a slightly more balanced tone with a healthy smattering of high frequencies, providing more colour and body.
3. Delrin Head - featuring the colour and body of the Brass & Delrin Head plus more high end frequencies. The result is a brighter tone, more suited to cutting through in a session.
If you're unsure which fipple is for you, John recommends the Brass fipple for the Setanta C whistle, the Delrin fipple for the Setanta D whistle and the Brass fipple with Delrin cork for the Setanta Eb whistle.
"I highly recommend the Delrin head for your outdoor summer sessions, it's punchy, bright and warm" - John O'Brien, Maker