The Sparrow English Concertina
Key Features of the Sparrow English Concertina
- Warm Wooden Laminate Finish
- Black 8-fold bellows
- 30 buttons
- Steel Reeds
- 3 octave range
- Fully chromatic
- Air button
- Adjustable leather thumb strap plus metal hand stop on each side
- Unisonoric - each button plays the same note on the push and pull
- Comes with free padded hard case
What's the difference between an Anglo Concertina and an English Concertina?
The English Concertina, as its name implies, is primarily used to play English folk music. It's a unisonoric instrument meaning each button plays the same note on both the push and pull. As a result, it has a different button layout to the Anglo Concertina.
Anglo Concertinas are bisonoric instruments.This means that each button plays two separate notes, depending on whether you are pushing or pulling the bellows. Anglo Concertinas typically feature either a Wheatstone or Jeffries layout.
Good to Know:
- 14 day money back guarantee from the day you receive the concertina.
- 3 year warranty
- Free backup service for one year.
- If purchased before 12pm (Monday-Friday), we ship it the same business day.
- Priority Shipping Worldwide.
- Option for FedEx 4-6 day shipping (select at checkout)
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES:
All orders placed before 12pm are shipped the same day.
IRELAND (Next Day)
UK (5 - 7 days)
EUROPE (7 days)
USA and CANADA (7 - 10 days)