Washburn Apprentice D5 Natural Finish Acoustic Guitar w/ Hard Shell Case
Every journey starts somewhere and the apprentice is a trustworthy place to begin. Washburn’s experience ensures you get a guitar that is the perfect balance of stability, tone and cosmetics. It features a premium spruce top with mahogany back and sides for a full rich tone. Those seeking a guitar that sounds great, looks great, plays great and will serve them well as they progress will find the apprentice series perfectly suited to them. As one begins their journey, protecting your guitar against knocks and scratches is essential.
- Perfect balance of stability, tone and cosmetics
- Spruce top provides the instrument a great level of resonance for a full rich tone
- Mahogany back and sides resonates more with the lower tones of the guitar
- Dreadnought Body provides a bold and robust sound with volume that punches through the jam
- Hard-shell case included.
- All Apprentice 5 guitars are priced including a hard-shell case.
- Select Spruce soundboard.
- Mahogany neck, back and sides.
- 25-1/2" Scale length, 1-11/16" Nut width.
- Quarter sawn scalloped bracing.
- Maple/Mahogany parquet rosette.
- Dot inlays.
- Chrome die cast tuning machines.
- D'Addario EXP-16 light set phosphor bronze strings.